Hey peeps !
I really need help here .
I was actually trying to change some things at the layout section , then , I don't know if I had clicked the wrong button until the beautiful lovely layout I posted earlier had dissappeared ! Oh, No !
I really really need help , now .
Somebody, please , tell me what to do !
The About Us section had also disappeared.
Before this, I have been changing things but nothing happened , but now, something had happened !
Pleeeeeeeeassse !! Help !
S.M.S (Save My Soul) !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hye, i cn help u...first u find lah any layout in the internet then u get the code and COPY it. then u go 2 ur blog and click CUZTOMIZE, then click HTML, then click REVERT TO CLASSIC, then u PASTE the code. Then save...
Chalz,
1Tekun'08
Post a Comment